Congratulations to our two Pumpkin Contest Winners! People had to guess which staff member decorated which pumpkin.
We had two lucky winners with the most correct guesses:
Thanks for playing! The winners will receive prizes of a movie pack, which can be picked up at our office. Congratulations!
And congrats to staff member, Sherri, whose pumpkin was voted the patient favorite!
Thank you to our wonderful patients and supporters!
By community vote, Dr. Asbury was named “BEST DENTIST” in the Mission Times Courier! As a local newspaper serving the communities of Del Cerro, San Carlos, Allied Gardens, Northern LaMesa, Grantville, College Area, Rolondo, Fletcher Hills, and the surrounding areas, we feel especially proud to be nominated by our peers.
Thank you so much for this wonderful honor!
You can read the full Mission Times Courier article here:
Thank you to our wonderful patients and their families who participated in our November Thanksgiving project! We had so many great submissions to our Wall of Gratitude.
And what is better than a life full of blessings and a thankful heart? Being rewarded for your gratitude! Four lucky submissions were chosen to receive a gift card of their choice. If you see your Thanksgiving note of gratitude below, stop by the office to pick up your prize!
Thank you to all who participated, and congratulations to the winners of the gift cards!
We are so grateful for our wonderful patients and their families. We feel privileged to be able to get to know you and to provide care for you and your loved ones. We appreciate you and hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
Recently, Braces San Diego spent a week upgrading its computer system to a cloud-based server. Cloud computing, which allows client records, xrays, and photos to be stored in a central, offsite location, has been highly praised as a significant advancement for both home and professional computing. We pride ourselves on using the latest technology in all aspects of our orthodontic practice to deliver the highest level of patient care, and are pleased to have adopted the Edge Ortho 2 system to bring these important benefits to you.
* The doctors will be able to access your records easily at any time.
* More flexibility in office visits. Because the doctors can access your records at either site, you can make appointments at either the San Carlos or La Jolla offices.
* Patient records are more secure. Your information is no longer vulnerable in the event of an office security breach, and the cloud service provider can provide 24/7 surveillance of the data.
* Braces San Diego will always be on the cutting edge of technology, as improvements and updates are made instantly and automatically.
* Cloud-based records are environmentally friendly because they eliminate the waste of paper and obsolete computer parts typical of traditional charting methods.
* Our office will be able to run more efficiently and cost-effectively.